The C.S. Lewis Retreat 2019
November 15 - November 17
An Unexpected Journal will have a table at the C.S. Lewis Institute’s 2019 retreat in Navasota, TX.
About the Conference:
“The Joyful Journey: Lewis, Tolkien, & the Creative Power of Friendship”
- Focus on C.S. Lewis and two important relationships in his life — J.R.R. Tolkien and Joy Davidman — and their creative work.
- A unique mix of faith, reason, & imagination
- Worship & fellowship with friends old & new
- Arrive early on Friday for special track sessions – Readers of Lewis Track & Writers Track
- A variety of Breakout Sessions related to conference themes